View Mode of Your Desktop
View mode is the state of your desktop when you want to use the content that you've already added to the desktop. You are probably in view mode 95% of the time.
In view mode you can:
- pan and zoom your desktop.
- tap on any item to open that content in a new tab.
- interact with plugins.
- sync your desktop with google drive.
- access other desktops you own, are a contributor to, or follow.
If you own the desktop, you can change it's settings, change the background, invite people to follow it, and share it on social networks.
In view mode, you cannot:
- move and arrange content on your desktop.
- edit content on your desktop.
- you cannot add content other than dropping files onto your desktop.