Edit Mode of Your Desktop
Edit mode is the state of your desktop when you want to add, edit, and arrange the content on your desktop.To enter edit mode, you need to own or be a contributor to the desktop. Tap the pink PENCIL button in your control panel to open edit mode.
In edit mode you can:
- pan and zoom your desktop.
- tap on any item to edit, resize, rotate, and group that content.
- add any type of new content.
- sync your desktop with google drive.
- If you own the desktop, you can change it's settings, change the background, invite people to follow it, and share it on social networks.
Only the owner and contributor can edit a desktop.